- "CORN IS NOT AN ALLERGY" according to the Ass't Superintendant (CSE chairwoman)
- ABC NEWS
- CORN FREEDOM WRITE IN CAMPAIGN
- CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
- Dr. Doris Rapp "Is this Your Child?" a MUST read!
- Dr. Doris Rapp interviewed by Phil Donahue
- NEW CORN DERIVATIVES
- Our trip to the Environmental Allergist
- still controversial. WHY!?
- Suzanne Somers Please Help
- THANKSGIVING and upcoming Holiday Season
- University of Nebraska
Tag Archives: turkey
I immediately thought of you guys. Always looking for hearty meals, that make mass quantities and can be frozen into single serving sizes. After looking over Laura’s recipe I changed it a little more, adding the options of starches instead of wheat flour, also changing cow milk cream to possibly coconut cream. It will all work, it’s all interchangeable. Once you learn these modifications you will be able to take virtually any recipe (aside from corn bread, corn on the cob, and other majorly corned items) and make them corn free. Continue reading