- "CORN IS NOT AN ALLERGY" according to the Ass't Superintendant (CSE chairwoman)
- ABC NEWS
- CORN FREEDOM WRITE IN CAMPAIGN
- CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
- Dr. Doris Rapp "Is this Your Child?" a MUST read!
- Dr. Doris Rapp interviewed by Phil Donahue
- NEW CORN DERIVATIVES
- Our trip to the Environmental Allergist
- still controversial. WHY!?
- Suzanne Somers Please Help
- THANKSGIVING and upcoming Holiday Season
- University of Nebraska
Tag Archives: treats
Peppermint Patty recreations are a success to me (no one else tried them) Finding our old favorites corn free is nearly impossible so the best way to deal with our frustration is attempt to create it at home. I think I have about a 90% success rate, and this is sugar and chocolate, so no matter how you mess it up, it can’t be THAT bad. Enjoy Continue reading
My chocolate Ganache is a basic recipe that is simple and no fail. The ganache can be used as an icing on cakes, a filling for chocolate truffles, hot fudge and a spoonful of goodness when a chocolate fit attacks!
I buy my vanilla beans from Amazon.com they have a large selection and the beans are great. I just bought 1/2 pound of Bourbon Vanilla Beans (named after the region not the alcohol beverage) for 25.00 A much more affordable price then 2 beans for 10.00 in the stores. The beans come fresh and soft and smell wonderful.
Checking in to see how successful your caramel and marshmallows were.