- "CORN IS NOT AN ALLERGY" according to the Ass't Superintendant (CSE chairwoman)
- ABC NEWS
- CORN FREEDOM WRITE IN CAMPAIGN
- CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
- Dr. Doris Rapp "Is this Your Child?" a MUST read!
- Dr. Doris Rapp interviewed by Phil Donahue
- NEW CORN DERIVATIVES
- Our trip to the Environmental Allergist
- still controversial. WHY!?
- Suzanne Somers Please Help
- THANKSGIVING and upcoming Holiday Season
- University of Nebraska
Tag Archives: recipe
Weathers changing here in the North East, winter is coming. I immediately turn to my soups. Of course being corn allergic we cannot find canned soups too often and honestly, they taste terrible. I tried a couple different “corn free” brands they didn’t give our son a reaction but they really weren’t a product I was excited to find. Everyone said they like my soups better… Continue reading
My chocolate Ganache is a basic recipe that is simple and no fail. The ganache can be used as an icing on cakes, a filling for chocolate truffles, hot fudge and a spoonful of goodness when a chocolate fit attacks!
I buy my vanilla beans from Amazon.com they have a large selection and the beans are great. I just bought 1/2 pound of Bourbon Vanilla Beans (named after the region not the alcohol beverage) for 25.00 A much more affordable price then 2 beans for 10.00 in the stores. The beans come fresh and soft and smell wonderful.
This is an old FLAKEY PIE CRUST recipe from an Italian Cookbook that was published in 1948. When in doubt and trying to avoid corn syrup and corn additives look for OLD cookbooks.
Post a recipe you want to have altered to be corn free. I will choose one and post it by the end of the week so you can have your yummy food for the weekend!!!