- "CORN IS NOT AN ALLERGY" according to the Ass't Superintendant (CSE chairwoman)
- ABC NEWS
- CORN FREEDOM WRITE IN CAMPAIGN
- CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
- Dr. Doris Rapp "Is this Your Child?" a MUST read!
- Dr. Doris Rapp interviewed by Phil Donahue
- NEW CORN DERIVATIVES
- Our trip to the Environmental Allergist
- still controversial. WHY!?
- Suzanne Somers Please Help
- THANKSGIVING and upcoming Holiday Season
- University of Nebraska
Tag Archives: Product labels
I would also indicate to you that, in the U.S., there is no regulatory definition for terms such as corn-free on product labels. Thus, companies can establish their own definitions and there can be considerable variability. Obviously that is not a desirable situation as such terms can sometimes be quite misleading.