- "CORN IS NOT AN ALLERGY" according to the Ass't Superintendant (CSE chairwoman)
- ABC NEWS
- CORN FREEDOM WRITE IN CAMPAIGN
- CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
- Dr. Doris Rapp "Is this Your Child?" a MUST read!
- Dr. Doris Rapp interviewed by Phil Donahue
- NEW CORN DERIVATIVES
- Our trip to the Environmental Allergist
- still controversial. WHY!?
- Suzanne Somers Please Help
- THANKSGIVING and upcoming Holiday Season
- University of Nebraska
Tag Archives: eye contact
If you could please find a moment to just simply click on the link below and write a simple note under my comment in the section ‘Suzanne Somers and OTHERS.” http://www.facebook.com/pages/Suzanne-Somers/55720163190
Please find my post and write just one simple sentence, as simple as I KNOW SOMEONE WITH A CORN ALLERGY PLEASE HELP would be just fine.
It is very overwhelming to have a child that can Jekyll and Hyde very quickly, but, to go to a doctors office who sees this reaction all the time makes us all feel better. I leave not feeling crazy insane over supposidly “excusing” his odd behaviors as being a reaction to corn. It is real, it is being dealt with and we all need work in understanding the causes of these extreme shifts in our children that can make sense instead of being completely confusing.