- "CORN IS NOT AN ALLERGY" according to the Ass't Superintendant (CSE chairwoman)
- ABC NEWS
- CORN FREEDOM WRITE IN CAMPAIGN
- CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
- Dr. Doris Rapp "Is this Your Child?" a MUST read!
- Dr. Doris Rapp interviewed by Phil Donahue
- NEW CORN DERIVATIVES
- Our trip to the Environmental Allergist
- still controversial. WHY!?
- Suzanne Somers Please Help
- THANKSGIVING and upcoming Holiday Season
- University of Nebraska
Tag Archives: Dr. Doris Rapp
I buy my vanilla beans from Amazon.com they have a large selection and the beans are great. I just bought 1/2 pound of Bourbon Vanilla Beans (named after the region not the alcohol beverage) for 25.00 A much more affordable price then 2 beans for 10.00 in the stores. The beans come fresh and soft and smell wonderful.
Dr. Doris Rapp’s book “IS THIS YOUR CHILD?” showed me that the dyslexia my child was suffering from was due to his allergy exposures. I learned that his impulse control issues, inability to follow simple directions and the fact that there were days and times that he clearly didn’t remember, were all due to his reactions to corn.