- "CORN IS NOT AN ALLERGY" according to the Ass't Superintendant (CSE chairwoman)
- ABC NEWS
- CORN FREEDOM WRITE IN CAMPAIGN
- CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
- Dr. Doris Rapp "Is this Your Child?" a MUST read!
- Dr. Doris Rapp interviewed by Phil Donahue
- NEW CORN DERIVATIVES
- Our trip to the Environmental Allergist
- still controversial. WHY!?
- Suzanne Somers Please Help
- THANKSGIVING and upcoming Holiday Season
- University of Nebraska
Tag Archives: corn starch
Peppermint Patty recreations are a success to me (no one else tried them) Finding our old favorites corn free is nearly impossible so the best way to deal with our frustration is attempt to create it at home. I think I have about a 90% success rate, and this is sugar and chocolate, so no matter how you mess it up, it can’t be THAT bad. Enjoy Continue reading
Did you know that your compounded medication recipes are older then 20 years? Did you know all the new medications in the past 20 years are kept under patent by the companies so your compounding pharmacist cannot get the ingredient to create your medication? This creates many issues for you. 1. some bacterias are resistent to the 20 year old antibiotics. 2. medical advancements have created new me…dications that pin point a specific bacteria and works faster to stop an infection, like the flesh eating disease, Amoxicillin, not the best choice. Continue reading