- "CORN IS NOT AN ALLERGY" according to the Ass't Superintendant (CSE chairwoman)
- ABC NEWS
- CORN FREEDOM WRITE IN CAMPAIGN
- CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
- Dr. Doris Rapp "Is this Your Child?" a MUST read!
- Dr. Doris Rapp interviewed by Phil Donahue
- NEW CORN DERIVATIVES
- Our trip to the Environmental Allergist
- still controversial. WHY!?
- Suzanne Somers Please Help
- THANKSGIVING and upcoming Holiday Season
- University of Nebraska
Tag Archives: cleaning products
Corn allergies, sensitivities, intolerances and any other term you want to use for corn hurting you, is daunting. Even worse then trying to avoid corn for yourself it’s avoiding corn for your little one. The younger the child the more difficult your job.
Kid’s don’t explain their pain, their discomfort, their itchy tongue… instead they lash out, they become distant, they are cranky or tired. It may cause a tiny rash on their cheeks, a redness of their ears, some dark circles under their eyes and including but not excluding any other symptom, runny noses.