- "CORN IS NOT AN ALLERGY" according to the Ass't Superintendant (CSE chairwoman)
- ABC NEWS
- CORN FREEDOM WRITE IN CAMPAIGN
- CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
- Dr. Doris Rapp "Is this Your Child?" a MUST read!
- Dr. Doris Rapp interviewed by Phil Donahue
- NEW CORN DERIVATIVES
- Our trip to the Environmental Allergist
- still controversial. WHY!?
- Suzanne Somers Please Help
- THANKSGIVING and upcoming Holiday Season
- University of Nebraska
Tag Archives: AUTISM
This week has been an amazing week of sharing and learning. Gathering amongst friends and family, telling our story to new faces. I was most surprised by the information I was given by my neighbor and my cousin. My cousin received a phone call from an old friend the other day. During the course of the conversation she was informed that one of this womans children has Autism and the other has ADHD, both of them were diagnosed with CORN ALLERGIES.