- "CORN IS NOT AN ALLERGY" according to the Ass't Superintendant (CSE chairwoman)
- ABC NEWS
- CORN FREEDOM WRITE IN CAMPAIGN
- CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
- Dr. Doris Rapp "Is this Your Child?" a MUST read!
- Dr. Doris Rapp interviewed by Phil Donahue
- NEW CORN DERIVATIVES
- Our trip to the Environmental Allergist
- still controversial. WHY!?
- Suzanne Somers Please Help
- THANKSGIVING and upcoming Holiday Season
- University of Nebraska
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Corn Free PUMPKIN PIE ICE CREAM, gluten free, egg free, nut free, possibly dairy free;depending on the recipe you choose!!
This was an exciting creation. I was making ice cream, had a big huge can of puree’d pumkin and never used it. I decided to put some into my vanilla ice cream base and mix it up. It was ok, but needed some other pumpkin pie flavors. So I dashed cinnamon, it was better. Then I added a dash of Nutmeg and KA-POW the most creamy and amazing pumpkin pie ice cream!!
BBQ sauce is simply a tomato base along with spices and sugar. This is a quick recipe that can be altered to your spicey needs/likes. Continue reading