- "CORN IS NOT AN ALLERGY" according to the Ass't Superintendant (CSE chairwoman)
- ABC NEWS
- CORN FREEDOM WRITE IN CAMPAIGN
- CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
- Dr. Doris Rapp "Is this Your Child?" a MUST read!
- Dr. Doris Rapp interviewed by Phil Donahue
- NEW CORN DERIVATIVES
- Our trip to the Environmental Allergist
- still controversial. WHY!?
- Suzanne Somers Please Help
- THANKSGIVING and upcoming Holiday Season
- University of Nebraska
Monthly Archives: May 2011
This is a 1 to 1 replacement for wheat flour. It keeps in the fridge for 3 months and 6 months in the Freezer.
This recipe only makes 2 cups of flour. Enza makes large batches, places it in a large Tupperware container, or any other sealable container. Shakes all the ingredients together and scoops it as if he was using wheat flour. She bakes cakes, cookies, pancakes, brownies etc. Anything that calls for wheat can be replaced with this. The nutritionist told her to let it get to room temperature before putting into the recipe.