- "CORN IS NOT AN ALLERGY" according to the Ass't Superintendant (CSE chairwoman)
- ABC NEWS
- CORN FREEDOM WRITE IN CAMPAIGN
- CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
- Dr. Doris Rapp "Is this Your Child?" a MUST read!
- Dr. Doris Rapp interviewed by Phil Donahue
- NEW CORN DERIVATIVES
- Our trip to the Environmental Allergist
- still controversial. WHY!?
- Suzanne Somers Please Help
- THANKSGIVING and upcoming Holiday Season
- University of Nebraska
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Very simple recipe for ice cream. There are a few things you need to get before you make ice cream. First you need to have an ice cream maker. Second you need to find a grass/alfalfa fed dairy supplier. You will need to purchase whole vanilla beans, Bourbon or Tahitian are fine; it’s the type of beans they are not soaked in anything. Potato Vodka for making the vanilla extract, find that full recipe in detail on www.cornfreedom.com in recipe section.
Tried and true recipe from a friend of mine and we LOVE it. Great for a ton of different bread foods. Great pizza; you can even throw it in the air like a professional it streches amazingly thin. I use it for my pretzels, garlic knots, calzones, bread sticks… be creative; Continue reading
If you could please find a moment to just simply click on the link below and write a simple note under my comment in the section ‘Suzanne Somers and OTHERS.” http://www.facebook.com/pages/Suzanne-Somers/55720163190
Please find my post and write just one simple sentence, as simple as I KNOW SOMEONE WITH A CORN ALLERGY PLEASE HELP would be just fine.