- "CORN IS NOT AN ALLERGY" according to the Ass't Superintendant (CSE chairwoman)
- ABC NEWS
- CORN FREEDOM WRITE IN CAMPAIGN
- CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
- Dr. Doris Rapp "Is this Your Child?" a MUST read!
- Dr. Doris Rapp interviewed by Phil Donahue
- NEW CORN DERIVATIVES
- Our trip to the Environmental Allergist
- still controversial. WHY!?
- Suzanne Somers Please Help
- THANKSGIVING and upcoming Holiday Season
- University of Nebraska
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is an old FLAKEY PIE CRUST recipe from an Italian Cookbook that was published in 1948. When in doubt and trying to avoid corn syrup and corn additives look for OLD cookbooks.
This hand santizer product is in schools, work places, and doctors offices and even grocery store entrances. It’s all around us. We have to scan a room and see if we can spot a dispenser before we have an issue. Some of the time the inhaled reaction happens before we can find the most likely culprit.
I am trying to help other parents whose children are being diagnosed heavily with Autistic Spectrum Disorder and also ADHD. These two ailments are commonly misdiagnosed due to a developmental delay allergen. The top 5 developmental delay allergens are, Gluten/Wheat, Dairy, Corn, Soy and artificial flavors and colors.
Checking in to see how successful your caramel and marshmallows were.