- "CORN IS NOT AN ALLERGY" according to the Ass't Superintendant (CSE chairwoman)
- ABC NEWS
- CORN FREEDOM WRITE IN CAMPAIGN
- CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
- Dr. Doris Rapp "Is this Your Child?" a MUST read!
- Dr. Doris Rapp interviewed by Phil Donahue
- NEW CORN DERIVATIVES
- Our trip to the Environmental Allergist
- still controversial. WHY!?
- Suzanne Somers Please Help
- THANKSGIVING and upcoming Holiday Season
- University of Nebraska
Category Archives: CORN IN YOUR FURNITURE
The companies have now switched to “non toxic” glues and in doing so have turned to corn. There is no longer SOLID wood furniture. According to these guidelines, “all wood”, “solid wood”, “all natural” are percentages. Just like the FDA allows terms like “Natural Flavorings” with out further ingredient information.